Thursday, April 2, 2009

6th posting

1. Do you enjoy blogging?

Yes, I enjoy blogging because it's a way for me to express my thoughts into words. It is also a way for my friend to know about my life as I blog about my life.

2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?

It helps me to express my thoughts into words, which I'm still learning as I sometimes find it hard to put my thoughts in words.


3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?

No. I can set up a blog by following the intruction given.


4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?

Yes. Memorable topics are the ones where I posted in Taiwan on my personal blog, and also other topics such as activities that I do with my friends.


5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you

-learn to put my thoughts in words.

-enhance my writing skills.

-make me a better internet user.


6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging

-copyright matters.


7.Will you continue blogging after the course?

Yes. I already have a personal blog which is active.


8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing?

Yes.


9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?

Yes. I think it's good, when it really helps our writing skills somehow. But maybe the topics for the posting can be more interesting or be more related to the students.


10.Will you recommend your friend to blog?

Yes.


11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?

Yes.

1 comment:

  1. good job. you have completed all postings and Im sure by now you are comfortable blogging. Just remember to follow the nettiquette. Till we meet in next course all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete